Over time your engine performance will slowly start degrading, potentially delivering less power, lower fuel economy and risk shutdown. If your engine seems to be out of sorts with symptoms like these, an engine tune up may be an affordable way to get your car's perfomance back up to speed. The engine tune-up service at Eastern Ranges Motors improves your engine performance with a thorough system cleaning.
- Check visual appearance of spark plug to make sure engines in good condition
- Check spark plug wires in case they are hard and cracked
- Check the fuel filter to make sure it is not clogged
- Check the engine’s fuel pump for proper function.
- Inspect the engine’s fuel injectors to make sure the fuel can be delivered to the engine.
- Check engine fuel injector buildup to make sure it isn’t affecting how the spark plugs fire.
- Check the engine timing and idle.
- Check that the PCV valve in case it is clogged or leaking.
- Inspect the vehicle’s points and condenser
For more information about the engine tuning service at Eastern Ranges Motors, call or book online today.